Social media addict with experience in social media managing, influencer marketing and branding with a desire to learn more. Possess a B.A. in Creative Writing, excellent for thinking outside the box and telling a story, ensuring strong follower engagement.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Video Editing
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Lightroom
English Creative Writing, B.A.
California State University Northridge ’19
Writer’s Collective Mentee
ENTITY Academy, June 2018 – July 2018
- Completed rigorous rotations in search engine optimization (SEO), digital PR/link- backs, graphic design, social media packaging and personal essays
- Pitched, wrote, and published articles in AP style on ENTITY’s website using Word- press
- Developed a paid marketing campaign and presented to ENTITY executives
- Participated in mock board meetings, networking mixers and mentoring sessions
Public Relations and Marketing Intern
Four Screen Production, September 2018 – February 2019
- Worked closely with the Estate of Ol Dirty Bastard
- Posted content to Instagram and Facebook
- Pitched different marketing strategies to grow the brand on social media
- Grew Instagram account by 5,178%, gained 22,368 followers in four months by host-
- ing giveaways, interacting with followers and branding.
26 International, April 2018 – Present
- Stay on top of latest trends
- Find new designs and colors for each season
BASIC Magazine, April 2018 – June 2018
- Pitched and wrote weekly articles to be published on BASIC Magazine’s Website.
- Created collages to go with articles
Fashion Public Relations Intern
CLD PR, June 2017 – October 2017
- Delivered and picked up merchandise to and from clients • Assisted clients in checking merchandise out
- Kept showroom orderly
- Created influencer lists and pitched them to clients
- Created multiple collages that represented each brand to be included in emails to influencers and for press releases.
- Assisted in blogger/influencer outreach and gifting